DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snatat's GM Application

Go down

Snatat's GM Application Empty Snatat''s GM Application

Post  Snatat Thu May 21, 2009 10:58 pm

1. My Real Life Name is:Daniel Cooper

2. My IGN and i why i chosen it:Mokie i Chose it becuase ive used it for about 1 year Now and it's Shot and sweet.

3. Your Forum name & exlain why chosen it:Snatat Becuase it was my first ever name!

4. My Nick Name or what you would like to be called: Either Coops or Danny

5. Your Age:18

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours):English

7. Your main Language: English

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak:I cant speak anyother language

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us:About 10 hours a day atleast

10. Reason why we should considere you as an (Intern) GM:Im Fun, freindly and very helpful. I like doing events now and then and i will never abuse GM powers.

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS:Becuase It looks fun And if i could help and improove the community.

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS: I can advertise or make short videos

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many: None yet But i will.

14. Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, if yes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!: Ive been GM on TeckMS and Evergreen MS.

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit: The server got shut down because of unknown reasons (issues to do with owner)

16. Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM) to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?: I will not help my freinds or other people unless its for an event of if that need help for example where to train.

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail: Ploxscape@hotmail.co.uk

18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info:Lowestoft, England. Lowestoft a small town next to the east cost.
Snatat
Snatat
Admin

Back to top Go down