DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrCo0kie's GM Application

Go down

MrCo0kie's GM Application Empty MrCo0kie's GM Application

Post  MrCo0kie Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:03 pm

1. Your Real Life FULL Name:Jimmy Tran

2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it:MrCo0kie because I love Co0kies <333 =]

3. Your Forum name & exlpain why chosen it:MrCo0kie Same as top O.o

4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any: Urh people call me Chimmy or Shimmy.

5. Your Age:11

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours): GMT + 10:00 In Australia , NSW =]

7. Your main Language? Cambodian

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak:Urh abit Viet , thai and lao.

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us.Urh i o on after school and usally play for like 4 hours. BTW holidays SOON YEY =] [more time]

10. Reason why we should considere you as an (Intern) GM:Because i like to help people and answer there questions or run cool events and make it FUN for players.

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS:It sounds epic and GM applications are open so i am always happy to help.

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS. Urh ill run events to make things fun and make people vote [BUT NOT FORCE] and become rank #1

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many? Urh not yet Sorry =[

14. Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, if yes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!)Urh ive been Co-Owner in RucelStory and PeckoStory which was less players =] BUT i hope theres more here MORE HELP MORE FUN

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit:I didn't quit or leave few months after i joined people hacked it and became down =[

16. Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM) to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?: No to be honest i dun do that ill tell them to join the evnt like exp event when i sommon silver slimes BUT NOT ALOT people go crazy O.o

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail: Yes my email is Mr_Co0kie_x3@hotmail.com

18. SomeThing cool about you/background info: Urh i hav one thing to say i know that im 11 but im pro at gaming i started playing maple eversince when i was in year two, so yeah =] I can also ask my friend which is kind to make us a new banner =] To effect people to see it. Urh if i don't get chosen it's okay ill just still help people around and tell them to vote =]

MrCo0kie

Back to top Go down