DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application :)

Go down

My application :) Empty My application :)

Post  phunzo1 Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Okay so im not sure if staff applications are still being taken but ima do it anyway Very Happy. Okay so heres what i have to fill out.

1. Your Real Life FULL Name: Mitchel Knopp

2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it: Ign: Taco and i chose it because well i love tacos Very Happy

3. Your Forum name & exlain why chosen it: phunzo1 is my forum name. I chose it becuase i made up that name when i was 7 and i love it Very Happy

4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any: Mitch will do

5. Your Age: Im fourteen count em Four TEEN Very Happy

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours): Im not sure, im sorry.

7. Your main Language? English i dont know any other languages

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak: Don't know any Very Happy

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us. Well, i've been playing regular maple for about 2 years and ive been playing private servers for about a year, so i know a lot about maple and all the different types of private ms servers. I'm on daily unless somthing comes up in my personal life. I'll let you know when i wont be on and for how long. I would like to help others from telling where they can find a skill maxer to even help them level if its ncacarry. (Horrible spelling i know)

10. Reason why we should considere you as an (Intern) GM: Uh, i guess you can choose me if you want. I dont really have many reasons but im friendly, i can control my anger, i dont cuss, i'm not a pervert, um and well i can get angry if you push my buttons for about 10mins but its hard to find my buttons Very Happy

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS: I've been searching for a good server and so far i look at this one and its kewl Very Happy

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS I will try to get them to vote and be nice to on another i know you probably hear that everywhere. Um, I guess thats it. My brain is fried ._.

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many? I have mentioned it to about 3 or 4 people.

14. Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, if yes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!) No, i haven't but i'd like to be one. But ya know i'll still play if ya reject me Very Happy

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit: Nope.

16. Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM) to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?: Training is illegal? O.O Well in that case i wouldn't, im not that kind of person that does illegal things.

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail: Well i have an email but i dont check it regularly but i will if you accept me. But yeah u can.

18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info: Um, well i love to play tennis, i love penguins, tacos are my fav food. Um, Naked gun is my fav video. I loves to listen techno or somthing that has cool beats. Im kind of a boring dude until you get to know me. And yes im a guy. I've always been on top of things or atleast tried to be. I try to answer every question thrown at me with my best ability. And thats about it i guess. Hope ya choose me, and if you don't, understandable Smile

phunzo1

Back to top Go down