DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CyberNex GM Appication xD

Go down

CyberNex GM Appication  xD Empty CyberNex GM Appication xD

Post  darricktong Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:25 am

1. Name: DarrickTong ;]
2. Age: 15
3. Ign(In game name): CyberNex (CyberNex, Cyber is a Company and Nex is Nexon
4. Time Zone: Singapore 8
5. GM exprience: Close to none, but hey, this server could be my first, it's all up to you! Also, I've become friends with many GM's over the years i played Maplestory Private Servers, so their wisdom could've rubbed on me.
6. What can you do for the server: Enforce the rules, encourage others to vote, and my personal favorite: holding events. I believe the more events you hold, the more fun people will have; thus, will stay in the server. Events in mind: Hide and Seek, Jump Quest, Team Jump Quest, Scavenger Hunt, T+F, and many more!!!
7. Do you respect our rules?YES/NO: Yes, I respect the rules, if not give me a timeout
8. What would you do if you used !cheaters command and found SOME hackers?: Stalk them, Get a screen shot of them hacking, dc them, inform other GM's, and if they continue to hack: Ban.
9. Why do you want to become a GM?: Well, i never was a GM in any other server, and I thought it would be cool if I tried it out. Plus, i love the idea of helping others out, and being a GM will make this so much easier.
10. Some last words?: (MSN info,Or something else you want to say). AIM: LLLCyberNex
-don't IM me unless its important T.T- and last but not least:thanks for taking the time in reading my application. I really appreciate it. If this application is short, please tell me, I'll be glad to extend it..
CybernNex

darricktong

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum