DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Guys, Im New. DragonBreathMS Staff, i would like you to read this.

3 posters

Go down

Hi Guys, Im New. DragonBreathMS Staff, i would like you to read this. Empty Re: Hi Guys, Im New. DragonBreathMS Staff, i would like you to read this.

Post  Limegreen Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:58 pm

ehm.. I don't know if it helps to post a topic on every subforum and tell about your career as a gm.
Don't keep pointing at your application, if they want to read applications they'll go to the "application" forum..
I've read your application and its really good, its just anoying that you post constantly about it.

Limegreen

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys, Im New. DragonBreathMS Staff, i would like you to read this. Empty Re: Hi Guys, Im New. DragonBreathMS Staff, i would like you to read this.

Post  Marianne Sat May 30, 2009 9:23 pm

well welcome I guess ?
Marianne
Marianne

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys, Im New. DragonBreathMS Staff, i would like you to read this. Empty Hi Guys, Im New. DragonBreathMS Staff, i would like you to read this.

Post  Thebloodz Sat May 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Hello. My name is Chris, and i am 17 years old. I have worked with previous servers and I owned BloodzMS. I am also a Lvl 4 GM in FamilyMS. I was a GM in Finalstory, Sydney MS WTFPixieMS, OdinMS, and more. The reason i came here was 2 weeks ago my server shut down. Since i heard your in need of staff Wink i would really like it if you would read my application. To all the others who are reading this, i would like to say Haiii Wink
Thebloodz
Thebloodz

http://www.cxdestiny.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down