DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dustfinger's GM App

Go down

Dustfinger's GM App Empty Dustfinger''s GM App

Post  Dustfinger Sun May 24, 2009 11:11 am

Rights, first of all, Admin, please take some time to look through my application Very Happy.

1. Your Real Life FULL Name: Daryl Ong Ming Kun.

2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it: My IGN is Dustfinger. Why Dustfinger ? Dustfinger is a character from Inkheart , the movie. Dustfinger loves to help people, and I want to be like him, a helpful guy.

3. Your Forum name & exlain why chosen it: My Forum name is Dustfinger too. The reason is the same as above.

4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any: You can just call me by my name, Daryl, or just Dustfinger (IGN).

5. Your Age: 14.

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours): +8 GMT : Singapore.

7. Your main Language? My main language is Chinese, but I don't use it often, as I suck at it. I speak English most of the time.

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak: I know a little bit of Malay.

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us. Since my exams are just over, I can play for a long time. I can spend about 8 hours per day on the computer.

10. Reason why we should considere you as an (Intern) GM: Well, I am not boasting or whatever, but I am a helpful guy, I love to host events and stuff. I hate breaking the rules, I hate hacking, exploiting glitches. I will help to ban hackers, host events and stuff.

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS: My friend said this was a new server and needed GMS, so i thought I'd try my luck here.

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS. I have a big circle of friends, and most of them play private servers, so I can recommend them to this server.

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many? Currently no, but I will try to get more people to join.

14. Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, if yes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!) No, unless you count an all-GM server then yes... If not then no.

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit: I have never been a GM, but I long to be one.

16. Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM) to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?: No, I will NEVER break the rules. I can assure that. If I ever do, you can fire me anytime.

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail: If you live in Singapore, you can contact me by phone, +65 93292237, or by my MSN, daryl_ong95@hotmail.com. I am online most of the time.

18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info: I live in a normal family like everyone does, and I am a especially helpful guy.

Dustfinger

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum