DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm app xNightFallz (with proof)

2 posters

Go down

Gm app xNightFallz (with proof) Empty Re: Gm app xNightFallz (with proof)

Post  xNightFallz Sun May 24, 2009 11:58 am

sure thing =] add me on msn ill send u it.

xNightFallz

Back to top Go down

Gm app xNightFallz (with proof) Empty impressive!

Post  Admin Sun May 24, 2009 11:40 am

I think this is the most impressive Staff Application so far Very Happy
Only too bad that the screenshot is so small... Is there any way you could send me the screenshot on full format.

Admin
Admin

https://dbms.rpg-board.net & http://dragonbreathms.tk

Back to top Go down

Gm app xNightFallz (with proof) Empty Gm app xNightFallz (with proof)

Post  xNightFallz Sun May 24, 2009 12:24 am

1. Your Real Life FULL Name:Jay Nguyen Le

2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it:xNightFallz i have chosen this ign because its my original ign from since i first started maplestory.

3. Your Forum name & exlain why chosen it:xNightFallz well i guess the same as the second question.

4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any:Well my name is short enough already and i dont think you will be able to shorten it xD.

5. Your Age:i am currently at the age of 16.

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours):(GMT-5)

7. Your main Language?My main language is english.

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak:I can speak vietnamese and currently studying french and spanish.

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us.I will be willing to spend 8 hours on weekdays and maybe more on weekends. Which i think should be a decent amount of time to help people on server and on forums aswell.

10. Reason why we should considere you as an (Intern) GM:Well i think you should choose me because i am a very outgoing person and i am really fun to be around with. And also i am a very active person when it comes to helping people and playing private servers. I will also be very loyal to my position as a gm 200% (maybe more) and i will not abuse my powers like etc helping people level or giving them godly stuff. And im also against favourism because i believe in fun and fair servers.

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS: I have came to DragonBreathMs because i have been looking for a server where theres a decent amount of players and not to much. And also because i have been looking for a server where theres not alot of immature little kids.

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS: Well first thing i will do is post the sites link on my msn etc then i will send emails to my friends telling them about the server and what it has for them. Then i will ask them to forward it to all there friends. I will also search through other forums and post links there.

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many?: Well i have sent out emails and more but dont know yet if people have joined.

14. Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, if yes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!): Yes i have been a GM on GoSuMs and NerdzPwnMs.
Gm app xNightFallz (with proof) GMxNightFallz-1

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit:Well i quit because they both sadly got shut down buy nexon.

16. Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM) to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?:No i will definately not abuse my powers as a gm and level people and give them equips because as i said before i am against favourism.

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail: Of course you can contact me @ jdotkidx3@hotmail.com

18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info:Well i am a very helpful and outgoing person. i love playing sports like table tennis, rugby and soccer. i am a very patient person and i love playing maple private servers.

xNightFallz

Back to top Go down

Gm app xNightFallz (with proof) Empty Re: Gm app xNightFallz (with proof)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum